1. Information Collected. We consider information that may be used to identify an individual, including, but not limited to, first and last name date of birth, credit card information, home or other physical address, email address, phone number or other contact information to be "Personal Information". You may be asked to provide Personal Information when you use our web site, register for an Account or to use the Service. The Personal Information that we collect may include information such as: contact information (including telephone number), shipping information, billing information, transaction history, web site usage preferences, and feedback regarding the Service. This information is held by us on our servers and databases. In addition, when you interact with the Service, our servers keep an activity log unique to you that collects certain administrative and traffic information including: source IP address, time of access, date of access, web page(s) visited, language use, and type of browser used which are essential for the provision of and the quality of the Service. We do not collect Personal Information about you on the Service without your knowledge.
2. Means of Collecting & Processing Data. We may collect personal information at the following times, with your permission only:
• When you register to receive communications from the site.
• When you seek information or enter applications for products or services offered on the site.
• When you provide such information to us through surveys, feedback, or other forms hosted on our WebPages or the pages of certain partners.
In addition, we might receive information about you from other sources (such as service providers) for tracking purposes. We may add the information we receive about you to your existing account. Like other websites, we also automatically receive and record certain types of information every time you visit us. We use "Cookies" and the other information to enhance your experience and present you with personalized offers. Likewise, we sometimes use third-party advertising companies to serve and track advertisements appearing on our website. These companies may employ cookies and action tags to measure advertising effectiveness. Any information that these third parties collect via cookies and action tags is completely anonymous.
We may automatically collect certain data as discussed above and receive Personal Information about you where you provide such information through the Service or other communications and interactions with ProTraderMasterclass.com. We may also receive Personal Information from online vendors and service providers that refer you to the ProTraderMasterclass.com site, and from customer lists lawfully acquired from third party vendors. In addition, we may engage the services of third-party service providers to provide technical support process your online transactions and maintain your online Accounts. We will have access to any information you provide to such vendors, service providers and third-party e-commerce services and we will use the Personal Information as set out in section 3 below. This information may be disclosed to our staff and to third parties involved in the completion of your transactions or in support of your use of the Service as set out in section 3 below. We take steps to ensure that our arrangements with third party service providers and online vendors protect your privacy.
3. Information Use, Sharing and Disclosure: We will NEVER rent, sell, or share personal information about you with any other company.
4. Certain Excluded Disclosures. We may disclose your Personal Information if required to do so by law, or if we believe in good faith that such action is necessary to: (1) comply with any legal process served on us, the ProTraderMasterclass.com website or the Service; (2) protect and defend our rights or property; or (3) act to protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public. If, in our sole determination, you are found to have cheated or attempted to defraud ProTraderMasterclass.com or any other user of the Service in any way including but not limited to payment fraud, or if we suspect you of fraudulent activity, including use of stolen credit cards, or any other fraudulent activity (including any chargeback or other reversal of a payment) or prohibited transaction (including money laundering), we reserve the right to share this information (together with your identity) with other partner sites, banks, credit card companies, and appropriate agencies.
5. Access. You may "opt out" of receiving any promotional communications either by choosing to opt out where such option is made available on the ProTraderMasterclass.com website or the Service or in an email you receive from us. In addition you may contact us at the just mentioned addresses if you: 1). want to confirm the accuracy of the Personal Information we have collected about you; 2). would like to update your Personal Information or delete your Personal Information; and/or 3). Have any complaint regarding our use of your Personal Information. If requested, we will change any information you have provided to us or mark any information to prohibit future use, provided that you provide evidence as we may reasonably require for such changes.
9. Security. We understand the importance of information security and the techniques needed to secure information. We store all of the Personal Information we receive directly from you in a password-protected database residing within our secure network behind active state-of-the-art firewall software.
10. Protection of Children. These products and services are not intended for or directed to persons under the age of 18. Any person who provides their information to us through any part of the Service represents to us that they are 18 years of age or older. It is our policy to endorse the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 and to use our best efforts to comply with that Act. This may involve us having to access and verify your Personal Information. If we become aware that a minor has attempted to or has submitted personal information via the online site, we will not accept this information and will take steps to remove such information from our records.
11. International Transfers. Personal Information collected on the Service may be stored and processed in any country in which we or our affiliates, suppliers, subsidiaries or agents maintain facilities, and by using the Service, you consent to any transfer of information outside of your country (including to third countries which may not have been assessed as having adequate privacy laws).
13. Legal Disclaimer. The site operates "AS-IS" and "AS-AVAILABLE," without liability of any kind. We are not responsible for events beyond our direct control. Because of the complex and constantly changing nature of our technology and business, we cannot guarantee nor do we represent that there will be error-free performance regarding the privacy of your Personal Information, and we will not be liable for any indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages relating to the use or release of Personal Information.
14. Merger. If we should ever file for bankruptcy or be acquired by a third party, merge with a third party, sell all or part of our assets, or otherwise transfer substantially all of our relevant assets to a third party, we are entitled to share the Personal Information and all other information you have provided through the Service to potential and subsequent business and merger partners.
15. Anti-Spam Policy & Pop Up Windows. You may receive advertisements for our site or from third parties. For instance, when visiting a third party website, you may receive a "pop up" window advertising our site. Please note that such advertisements are served by the third party website that you have visited and are not controlled by our site. In addition, you may receive emails that advertise our sites from third party publishers. We have established firm ground rules for dealing with any third party email services to ensure that advertisements for our site are not sent out through a "Spam" mailing -- ensuring that our advertisements are sent only to those individuals who have given their permission to the third party email service to receive communications. If any third party email publisher refuses to abide by our sites anti-Spam policy, we will no longer use that publisher's services. If you want to stop receiving emails from a third party, you should follow the opt-out instructions included in the email so that you will not be included in any future mailings. An "unsubscribe" link should appear at the bottom of the email you received. However if for any reason it does not work, please bring that to our attention by emailing us.
16. Clear Gifs . We employ a software technology called clear gifs (a.k.a. Web Beacons/Web Bugs) that help us better manage content on our site by informing us what content is effective. Clear gifs are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, and are used to track the online movement of Web users. Clear gifs are not tied to users' personally identifiable information. We also use clear gifs in our HTML-based emails to let us know which emails the recipients have opened. This allows us to gauge the effectiveness of certain communications and the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns. If you would like to opt-out of these emails, you should follow the opt-out instructions included in the email so that you will not be included in any future mailings. An "unsubscribe" link should appear at the bottom of the email you received. However if for any reason it does not work, please bring that to our attention by emailing us.
17. Email Communications and Removal from Mailing List .You may register to receive communications directly on our website or through a third party. Upon registering, we will send you email notices and other e-mails featuring special and exclusive offers, promotions and other members-only benefits. If you no longer wish to receive these communications, you may opt-out by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our emails). Our email database is updated weekly. Please note that we can only control our own mailing list and policies. Third party advertisers that maintain their own mailing lists may send communications that advertise our services, and you may need to contact these parties directly in order to stop receiving such communications. Also, please note that if you enter into a transaction through our website, we may send you a thank you notice, ask for a satisfaction rating, request a testimonial and give you periodic reminders as part of your service.
Trade Academics Ltd
64 Nile Street
N1 7SR UK.
Last Modified February 2020.